Thursday, May 29, 2008

May 29th

Clayton and Tweety

Clayton and Camryn on the merry-go-round Clayton and Camryn on the Tin Lizzies
Clayton and Granny
Mommy and Granny
Today was a fun day. We went to Six Flags Kentucky Kingdom with Jansen and Brayden. It was a beautiful day for it. We rode lots of rides and went to the water park. Camryn seemed to like some parts of it. She was scared of the characters walking around. And she didn't much like the water splashing at her in the water park. She really liked the Tin Lizzie cars and the wave pool. Mommy did well with five kids. And I even did it with no voice!!!! (I lost my voice last night due to laryngitis maybe???I'm not sure). I know there are no pictures of Christian, Brayden, or Jansen. This is because most of the day, I let them go to different rides by theirselves. I had to stay in the kiddie part with Cammie and Clayton.

No comments: