Sunday, July 13, 2008

Saturday, July 12th

Another busy day for the Judd household. We all slept in until about 8:30. Camryn and mommy headed off to the grocery, while daddy cut the grass for our cookout later. At 2, our sunday school class came over for a cookout/swim party. We had a great turnout and awesome weather. The kids had a blast going from the trampoline to the pool. Everyone left around 7:15, and we went over to the Diehls house for awhile. Mommy crashed right after she got the kids ready for bed tonight.


Peggy picked a good spot to sunbathe.....
How many people can you fit in one pool????
Clayton and Trevor

"Logan, do you want to get in the pool with me??"
Isabelle has the life!!!!!

3 comments:

Four Better or Four Worse said...

Looks like everybody came (except us lousy Callihans!). Looks like fun. I hope it wasn't too much work for you. I know you'll say it wasn't even thought it was!

The Judds said...

I truly enjoyed myself.....I like to entertain, and everybody always helps clean up afterwards....

The Ragsdale's said...

I wish I could have been there! It looks like you guys had fun!