Thursday, July 24, 2008

Thursday, July 24th

"Who is that crazy lady in the mirror with the camera?"
"Ride em, cowboy!!"
Barney, meet Camryn
"Get me outta here!!!!!!"

This morning we got up, and went out to the daycare. Mommy was meeting an employee out there and doing a tour. The health inspector also came while we were out there this morning. After leaving the daycare we headed out to the mall to eat lunch at the food court (a great place for 3 kids who like different things!). Clayton ate more than I've ever seen him eat before. However, he didn't eat anything the rest of the day!!!! Mommy had to go to Frankfort, KY. to deliver some papers to a couple of places there for the daycare, so after lunch we went to Frankfort. It took about 1 1/2 hours. The kids were really good while I went to each place I needed to go to. So as a reward, on the way home from Frankfort, we stopped by Chuck-E-Cheeses. The kids played for a couple of hours and we ate dinner while we were there. We also went to get Camryn's hair cut for the 1st time. She only got the ends trimmed and didn't like even that too much. We were all four exhausted when we got home. Camryn says a new phrase now. She says, "Thank you, Mommy."

5 comments:

Four Better or Four Worse said...

Busy day! Did the kids sleep in for you?

The Ragsdale's said...

Man, you sure know how to accomplish a lot in one days time! You're a natural at this balancing act!

The Judds said...

not really, they slept until 8:15...

Anonymous said...

I'm surprised that the kids werre good the whole way there!!Haha if I was in there then me n Christian would've driven you nuts!!!!=]

Amber

The Judds said...

Yes, I can remember a certain trip to Florida a few years ago that I thought I was going to throw you and Christian outta the car!!!!